Legal Statement And Acceptable Use Policy Of www.usagc.org and all related sites owned, operated or controlled by "YEKE LTD"
Yeke ltd and/or any of their subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents, representatives, lig censors, site operators, employees and/or managers, all who are acting directly or indirectly
"Service" or "Services":
- Be a native (born in) a qualifying (visa eligible) country AND
- Have at least a secondary school education or its equivalent
- OR, you must have at least two years of training or experience in a skilled occupation or trade within the past 5 years. Your occupation must require at least two years of training or experience to qualify.
The list of visa ineligible countries is listed under requierments. If you were born in a visa ineligible country, you cannot apply unless you have either a spouse from an eligible country, or in rare instances, have parents who were born in eligible countries and who were not residents of your country of birth when you were born. For example, your parents might have lived temporarily in the ineligible country because of their jobs
You may not use the Services until you have read this Agreement and indicated your unconditional acceptance of it by clicking the "I Agree" button.
As used in this Agreement, the terms you, your or user are synonymous, and refer to the person using the Services in any way.
A registered user is a user from whom USAGC has received the information necessary to permit such person to submit immigration forms
by using the Services and who complies with the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Clients are solely responsible for all of the terms and conditions of the transactions conducted on, through or as a result of use of the Sites or Services, including, without limitation, terms regarding payment, returns, warranties, shipping, insurance, fees, taxes, title, licenses, fines, permits, handling, transportation and storage. These terms in conditions apply to products and service, whether purchased directly online or through our Mail Order/Telephone Order service agents. All fees charged by USAGC.org are exclusive of any taxes, duties or other governmental levies or any financial charges. You agree to pay and be responsible for any taxes, duties, levies or charges for the use of the payments for the Services and Products in addition to USAGC's services and products fees. In the event USAGC is required by any applicable law to collect or withhold any taxes or duties, you agree to pay such taxes or duties to
- Limited warranty
- The Service and the Sites contain information, facts and opinions from various individuals, organizations and governmental agencies. the service and the sites are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties which are imposed by and incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable to this agreement. neither USAGC. nor its affiliates endorse or are responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement on the service or the sites. You acknowledge that the operation and availability of the communications systems used for accessing and interacting with the Services (e.g., the public telephone, computer networks and the Internet) or to transmit information to the immigration authorities can be unpredictable and may, from time to time, interfere with or prevent access to services or their operation. USAGC is not in any way responsible for any such interference with or prevention of your use of or access to services. Except to the extent of the limited warranty (of calculation accuracy) described above, the entire liability of USAGC for any reason shall be limited to the amount paid by you for the Services purchased from USAGC. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, USAGC is not liable for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages (including damages for loss of immigration status, deportation, or the like), Whether based on breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise, even if USAGC have been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose. The limitations of damages or liability set forth in this Agreement are fundamental elements of the basis of the bargain between USAGC and you. You acknowledge and agree that USAGC would not be able to provide the Services on an economic basis without such limitations. USAGC is not liable for not submitting your information to the Green Card program due to a technical problem on behalf of the US authorities or a major technical problem in the internet communication or other third party problem. You are aware that USAGC is not liable for not submitting your application due to a third party act or omission to act.
- Important notice
- The DV program was legislated by the US Government. Therefore, the US Government has the authority at any time, with the relevant approval, to cancel or suspend or in any way prohibit or stop the DV program. USAGC shall not be held responsible in case the US Government or any American government or agency and/or entity shall cancel and/or suspend and/or in any way prohibit and/or stop the Services and will not provide any refund for payments made in conjunction with the Services provided such payment was made prior the publication of such an announcement
- Own risk
- Your use of the Service and the Sites is at your own risk. usagc shall not be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or injury or any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or similar damages arising out of your access or use of, or your inability to access or use, the service and the sites and the information available on the service and the sites or arising out of any action taken in response to or as a result of any information available on the service and the sites. you hereby waive any and all claims against usagc, and its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents, representatives and licensors arising out of your use of the service and the sites and the information available thereon.
- Information you post
- Any communication or material you post or transmit to the Service and/or the Sites is, will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. You assume full responsibility for anything you post or transmit, and you grant USAGC and its affiliates the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any information or content you post or transmit for any purpose, including but not limited to registration for the Green Card program. USAGC and its affiliates do not review or monitor any web sites linked to the Service and the Sites and are not responsible for the content of any such linked web sites. Your linking to such web sites is at your own risk. You should be aware that if you voluntarily disclose personal information (e.g., user name, email address) on a bulletin board, chat room or on any other user or member generated pages, that information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited messages from other parties. The Service and the Sites may include bulletin boards, chat rooms and other user and member created pages which allow you and other users and members to post information, provide feedback to USAGC and its affiliates, and interact in real-time. You agree not to post or transmit any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, violate the rights of others, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law. You will be responsible for, and indemnify and hold harmless USAGC, its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents and representatives against, any claim arising from any material that you post or transmit. Although USAGC and its affiliates may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards and other user and member generated pages on the Site, neither USAGC nor its affiliates is under any obligation to do so. You acknowledge that USAGC and its affiliates do not control the information available on the bulletin boards, chat rooms and other user and member generated pages and that any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information or content presented or disseminated on any bulletin board, chat room or on any other user or member generated pages are those of their respective authors who are solely liable for their content. USAGC and its affiliates reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted on the chat rooms, bulletin boards or on any other user or member generated pages.
Your USAGC Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
In certain areas USAGC uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions
- Confidential Information
- Please note that, with the exception of credit card numbers, USAGC does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through the Web sites. Any non-personal information or material sent to USAGC will be deemed NOT to be confidential. By sending USAGC any non-personal information or material, you grant USAGC an unrestricted, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute those materials or information, and you also agree that USAGC is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send us for any purpose
- Your responsibility
It is your responsibility to provide ALL the requirements on time. USAGC cannot guarantee to notify all applicants who are missing items/information.
It is the user's sole responsibility to complete all items/information. USAGC will not submit user's application
for Green Card unless all information and data are received from the user on time and according to the requirements mentioned in USAGC.org.
You acknowledge that you read all Eligibility terms of the D.V. Program and if registered you are eligible to enroll in the D.V. Program.
We recommend the client to print out all transaction data, registration requirements, cancellation regulations, and payment methods in order to avoid misconceptions and discussions at a later time and keep them at an easily accessible place.
- Fees & refund policy
Fees paid are not refundable. Refunds may be given at the discretion of the USAGC Management.
If for any reason it will be decided to refund you, the amount will not be higher than the actual amount paid to begin with.
USAGC reserved the rights to deduct from your payment cancellation fee up to 10% of the initial paid transaction.
The cancellation fee that stands for: processing fees and administration fee that were part of opening your application.
In the event that we become suspicious that you may be engaging in or have engaged in fraudulent, unlawful or improper activity, including, without limitation, money laundering activities, or conduct otherwise in violation of this Agreement, your access to the Service may be terminated immediately and/or your account blocked.
You may send a request by email or call our customer service number asking to consider your request for a refund; we will consider your case as long as your reason is valid. Your request will be considered and subjected to USAGC's management decision. If there is any problem and you wish to file a refund request, please make every effort to inform us as soon as possible by entering our 'Contact Us' page. After purchase you will receive an e-mail notification. We recommend that the cardholder prints out all transaction data found on the client's respected Application and the payment methods in order to avoid misconceptions and discussions at a later time and keep them at an easily accessible place.
All customer queries will be answered within three working days.
Fulfillment to the contract is, when payment is made and confirmed by us by phone or email.
- Fee paid is NOT recoverable if filing of the DV application becomes impossible by any events beyond the control of USAGC (For example, including, but not limited to, Act of War, Acts of Nature, Technological limitations, economical Resources, Legislative or procedural change and/or State Action or omission).
- Fee paid is not recoverable if the Diversity Visa Program is cancelled/ seized for any reason by the USA Government or any legislative division.
- Fee paid for a registration of more than one year is not recoverable if the client was submitted to at-least one Diversity Visa Program. Fee paid is not recoverable if the status of the application was or is "Not Complete & Checked", "Complete & Authorize", "Submitted & Waiting for Results", or "Win".
- Fee paid in cash, Western Union, bank transfer, checks or any other payment option which is not online is not recoverable.
- Fee paid is not recoverable if the client was not submitted due to missing information on his application. You acknowledge that you will not submit duplicate applications and USAGC will not be responsible for any such submissions.
The United States Government does not have a fee for entering the Diversity Visa Program.Please note that your payment to USAGC represents DV Program services provided only by USAGC.org. Should the US Government charge "submission" fees for the submission of your individual application to the DV Program, you agree to reimburse and pay to USAGC the amount of the "submission" fee, before submission of your account. Failure to pay the submission fee before the submission period starts on the US State Department site, if required by the US Government, will result in your application not to be submitted to the DV Program by USAGC. At such a case USAGC will not be liable and there will not be any refund of the service fee paid to USAGC for its services.
USAGC is a private company and if you select to hire USAGC services to submit your application your fee will be applied towards covering USAGC's costs and time in handling and submitting your application. By submitting your application and payment to USAGC you understand and agree to the refund policy specified herein. Clients that pay via credit card will be automatically charged upon purchase
- No guarantee of win
- You understand that this application is a Program and not a guarantee of winning. All applications submitted receive an equal opportunity. A governmental computer will randomly select eligible entrants. USAGC is not involved in the selection of winners. Choosing USAGC service does not guarantee a better or expedited handling. The eligibility requirements have been detailed and listed on this web page. It is up to you to review the requirements and ensure that you qualify within the guidelines. If you have any questions, please visit the Contact US page
- Use of service - General
- Permitted Uses and Restrictions on Use Subject to this Agreement, a user is granted permission to use the Services to prepare a Green Card Program application as per the paid service. The Services may be used only for their intended purpose, and may not be used to prepare immigration forms, supporting documents or letters on a professional basis (i.e., for an immigration lawyer or other fee for immigration preparation services). You shall not attempt to access any other of USAGC's systems, programs or data that are not made available for public use. The payment of all fees and charges to USAGC, if applicable, must be made by a valid credit or charge card and/or other forms of accepted payments, except as otherwise provided herein, all fees and charges are non-refundable. You are the only person authorized to use your user identification and password, and shall not permit or allow other persons to have access to or use the same. You are responsible for the use of the Services under your user identification number, and for maintaining the confidentiality of your user identification and password. For security purposes, unless otherwise noted, USAGC will not disclose your user identification or password if you lose or forget it other than by sending it to your email address as provided during registration. Although it has taken significant measures to ensure the security of information submitted by you in using the Services, USAGC cannot guarantee the security of information collected during your use of the Services and shall not be liable in any way for a compromise of your data.
- Use of service "Bring A Friend Bonus"
Extra years for Free according to the Bring A Friend and get EXTRA YEARS BONUS for FREE campaign (the: "Bring A Friend Campaign")
will be render only to individuals who have registered to the US DV Program with the help of USAGC and through using the web site of
USAGC only, and completed the payment to USAGC for their registration to the US DV Program (the: "qualified person").
All other individuals are not qualified for the Bring A Friend Campaign.
Every individual qualified for the Bring A Friend Campaign may receive an extra bonus year for free for every 2 individuals who paid to the USAGC for the US DV Program and completed registration to the US DV Program by his/her recommendation only through the USAGC site. Only one individual who qualifies for the Bring A Friend Campaign may be rendered an extra free year for two specific individuals that registered to the US DV Program through the USAGC site. No limit to the number of years a qualified person may be rendered extra free years under the Bring A Friend Campaign
- Use of service - Free Air Line Ticket to USA
- All our clients that registered to the DV program and won the GREEN CARD through us will receive a FREE Airline ticket (up to a value of 1,000 EUR) as long as they used and paid for the services of USAGC.org affiliated USA immigration law firm at a worth of 3,000 Euros. Receiving this airline ticket applies for all USAGC Diversity Visa Program winners as described above regardless any added payment or registration steps.
- Use of service - VIP Benefits
- Clients who purchased the "VIP Benefits" and won the Green Card in the D.V. program and paid to USAGC.org for the registration of the specific winning registration year of the D.V. program will receive a â‚¬1,000 rebate on legal assistance from the USAGC.org affiliated law firm as long as they used and paid for the services of USAGC.org affiliated USA immigration law firm at a worth of 3,000 EUR. The registration for the "Life Time" is for a period of 20 years registration.
- USAGC has the right at any time and for any reason to modify or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Services, including but not limited to its content, functionality, availability, or it's pricing.
- Immigration laws and regulations
Immigration laws and regulations change frequently and their application can vary widely based upon the specific facts and circumstances involved.
You are responsible for consulting with your own professional immigration advisors concerning your specific circumstances.
USAGC disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy or adequacy of any positions taken by you in your applications.
All warranties or guarantees given or made by USAGC with respect to the Services
(1) are for the benefit of the registered user of the Services only and are not transferable, and
(2) shall be null and void if you breach any terms or conditions of this Agreement.
- Trademark Information
- The trademarks, logos and service marks ("Marks") displayed on this Web site are the property of USAGC or other third parties. You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior written consent of USAGC or such third party which may own the Marks. "USAGC" is a registered trademark of USAGC. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. Nothing contained in these Web pages should be construed as granting or permitting any right to use such trademarks
- Copyrights Notice
- The information on this Web site is protected by copyright: Copyright © 1998 - 2009 USAGC. All rights reserved. The materials used and displayed on the Service and the Sites, including but not limited to text, software, photographs, graphics, illustrations and artwork, video, music and sound, and names, logos, trademarks and service marks, are the property of USAGC or its affiliates or licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws. Any such content may be displayed solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You agree not to modify, reproduce, retransmit, distribute,disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any such material without the written permission of USAGC.org or the appropriate affiliate.
- Our Products
- In The Case Of A Customs Hold
- You will typically be required to communicate directly with your country's Customs, or contact them via your courier company
- If additional documents are required, USAGC will do our utmost to provide the documents to you and support the goods clearance
- Your country's Customs can hold goods pending a decision for as long as they like
- The final decision about assessing, valuing, taxing, releasing/refusing, seizing the goods is entirely down to Customs. In some cases no reasons are provided, and in many countries the importer has no right of appeal. In most countries the Customs are hard to communicate with and lack basic public information or accessible staff contact.
- In the vast majority of cases, the goods are released after a delay ranging from 1 day to 6 months... the reason for the delay is usually unknown, and the length of the delay is unfortunately beyond anyone's control
- If the goods are refused entry, they will either be destroyed with no compensation, or turned back so the courier ships them back to USAGC
- Examples of situations where USAGC will compensate you
- If internationally recognized documents such as CE / FCC / Sisvel could not be supplied fast enough by USAGC, and Customs refused entry to the goods
- If you made a valid request for customization of the shipping paperwork, and we agreed to follow your instructions but failed to do so
- or impounded by China Exit Customs rather than your own country's Customs
- If a Customs inquiry reveals a valid IPR issue with the products and according to USAGC's opinion this inquiry is correct. USAGC never knowingly markets/sells counterfeit products or any products/packaging infringing intellectual property of any parties
- Examples of situations where you are not entitled to a refund from USAGC
- If you refused to accept the goods.
- If the goods could not clear due to import restrictions that are specific to your own country, e.g. FDA approval of products (USA), country-specific certification, restricted categories of goods, quotas, so-called anti-dumping enforcement etc.
- If you refused to accept applicable taxes or other charges associated with the import procedure.
- If you refused to pay additional charges or fines resulting from Customs' re-assessment of the classification or value of the goods.
- If you were unable to accept the goods due to laws in your country such as a lack of an import license.
- If Customs refused entry to your goods because you failed to provide paperwork or other information in a timely manner, OR provided incorrect paperwork or information.
- If Customs refused entry to your goods due to a supposed IPR (Intellectual Property Right) issue, but in our opinion this is unsubstantiated.
- If Customs are still holding the goods after a period of at least 6 weeks and after our best efforts we have no further detail about the reason for the hold or any probable resolution to the case.
- If clearance failed due to lack of licenses / documents / certificates which are specific to your country and USAGC deems it beyond the reasonable scope of our Shipping Team to provide these documents in the absence of any pre-shipment communication from you.
- If Customs refused entry to your goods or levied increased taxes, charges, or fines associated with the classification or declared value of the goods on the shipping paperwork. We always inform you in advance about the declaration of your goods, and in the cases of larger shipments you have to agree to the declaration value explicitly, so this is deemed to be totally your responsibility.
- If we previously warned you about a high possibility of increased risk of delivery exceptions due to our experience of shipping to your country, for whatever reason, but you explicitly agreed to go ahead with the order.
- Compensation" refers to full or partial refund/credit of the amount you paid for the goods and /or shipping (depending on the situation). USAGC will absolutely not offer any further compensation or accept any liability in any other regard.
- We reserve the sole right to evaluate the reason for a Customs exception. We will do this openly based on our communications with the Courier, your country's Customs, and any evidence you have provided us of your own communications with the Courier and Customs.
- If the goods are returned to China, but we deem that you were liable for the failed delivery not us, we may be able to compensate partially, based on any remaining credit after return delivery fees, China import taxes, and restocking fees
- If the goods are impounded, held indefinitely, destroyed, or confiscated by Customs, and according to the policy above this is not USAGC's responsibility (including where the actual reason for the exception was never clarified), you will not receive compensation of any kind.
USAGC shall have the right to immediately terminate your access to or use of the Services in the event of any activities
which are in breach of this agreement or conduct which, in USAGC's judgment, interferes with the operation or use of the Services
(e.g., excessive usage of the Services which disrupts the use of the Services by other users).
Termination of this agreement automatically terminates your license and authorization to use and/or access Services and any content or other material contained therein.
This agreement (including any related content on the Services, such as the introductory and welcome pages,
which by this reference are incorporated herein) set forth USAGC's entire liability and your exclusive remedy with respect to the Services,
and is a complete statement of the agreement between you and USAGC.
This agreement does not limit any rights that USAGC may have under trade secret, copyright, patent or other laws. The employees of USAGC are not authorized to make modifications to this agreement, or to make any additional representations, commitments, or warranties binding on USAGC, except in writing signed by an authorized officer of USAGC. If any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, then it shall be, to that extent, deemed omitted and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect. You agree that USAGC is permitted to access and use any other information provided by you to perform the Services and, if necessary, to access such information to obtain contact information in order to provide notifications relating to the Services to you.
USAGC is privately owned. USAGC is not the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS), or Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services (BCIS), or a law firm. USAGC is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by the U.S. Department of State, the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service, or any other entity or agent of the U.S. government. If you choose, you can use USAGC services to prepare your application and re-submit it to the Green Card Program website in due time. USAGC neither intends nor claims to provide Legal advice or solutions to individual's specific problems. As a user of the services render by USAGC you give USAGC your full and absolute consent to use the information submitted by you for advertisements purposes, such as, but not limited to: advertising your picture, name and country as one of our users/clients.
Version 14.4 - Last updated June, 2014