- Information Collection and Use
- USAGC Organization is the sole owner of all the information collected on this site. USAGC Organization will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. USAGC Organization collects information from our users at several different points on USAGC Organization website. Personal email addresses are obtained to ease points of communication between clients and the USAGC Organization.
- USAGC Organization request information from the user on order form. Here a user must provide contact and personal information (such as, but not limited to, name and address) and financial information (such as, but not limited to, credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill customer's orders. If USAGC Organization has trouble processing an order, this contact information is used to get in touch with the user. USAGC Organization uses the user's information for other purposes as well.
- Log Files
- USAGC Organization use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
- USAGC Organization share aggregated demographic information with partners. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person. USAGC Organization use an outside shipping company and a credit card processing company to bill users for services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes. USAGC Organization partner with another party to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, USAGC Organization will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
- This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that USAGC Organization is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. USAGC Organization encourages users to be aware when they leave this site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by USAGC Organization Web site.
- Surveys & Contests
- From time-to-time USAGC Organization site requests information from users via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
- requirements of the CAN-SPAM Act. Email addresses are only obtained by a customer freely giving their email address (usually on Step1 or the registration). This registration process is understood by the USAGC Organization as a request for additional information about the service. Once a client has paid for the service, emails are sent to aid in the process of registration, by verifying that information has been correctly entered, photos have been successfully uploaded, and to update the client upon his registration status. Clients may receive offers on different products and services, which usually are related to the service of USAGC. Each time an email is sent, users have the ability to opt-out of the email subscription, by either clicking the 'unsubscribe' link provided at the bottom of each email, or by sending an email, fax or telephone request to the USAGC Organization.
- USAGC Organization users can opt out of receiving emails from the USAGC Organization at any time. The USAGC Organization will honor the request within 7 business days. If a user would like to opt-out of receiving our messages they can send a request by email to email@example.com, call us at 1-888-283-6165 (06:00 am (GMT) - 08:00 pm (GMT), or send a letter to our postal address: USAGC Organization, Office #1793, 14781 Memorial Drive , Houston, TX 77079. We take our subscribers privacy very seriously.
- Telephone number
- Telephone numbers are only obtained by a customer freely giving their telephone numbers. Giving the telephone number is understood by the USAGC Organization as a request for additional information about the service. Users have the ability to opt-out of the telephone service, by either clicking the 'unsubscribe' link provided at the bottom of each email, or by sending an email, fax or telephone request to the USAGC Organization. Once a client has paid for the service, the client may receive telephone calls for assisting in the registration process, making sure details are correct, photos are successfully uploaded and updating upon the registration status and additional services.
- If a user elects to use USAGC Organization referral service for informing a friend about this site, we ask them for the friend's name and email address. USAGC Organization will automatically send the friend a one-time email inviting them to visit the site. After the first email sent, additional emails will only be sent to the friend, if he chooses to register to the USAGC site of his own accord. The friend may contact USAGC Organization at any time to request the removal of the information from the database.
This website takes every precaution to protect users' information. When users submit sensitive information via the website,
the information is protected both online and off-line. When registration form asks users to enter sensitive information (such as credit card number),
that information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software in the industry - SSL.
While on a secure page, such as the payment reply form, the lock icon on the bottom of Web browsers such as Microsoft Internet Explorer becomes locked.
This is the official USAGC Organization web site, which specializes in the registration to the Diversity Visa Program for clients all over the world. When registering with the USAGC Organization, users should take precaution that they do not register with any site that pretends to be the USAGC Organization. To verify that a registration is with the USAGC Organization, users should check that at the top of the browser it is written USAGC.
- Special Offers
- USAGC Organization send all new members a welcoming email to verify password and username. Established members will occasionally receive information on services, special deals, and a newsletter. Out of respect for the privacy of our users USAGC Organization present the option to not receive these types of communications.
- Correction/Updating Personal Information:
- if a user's personally identifiable information changes, or if a user no longer desires USAGC Organization service, USAGC Organization will endeavor to provide a way to correct, update or remove that user's personal data provided to USAGC Organization. This can usually be done at the member information page or by emailing USAGC Organization Customer Support.